Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the rsx I bought came with k pro !

My question is can I edit something to get rid of the lights on dash I have abs light on , air bag light on my main thing is I would like to know if I can activate the abs in the kpro I don’t have a upgraded differential so car pulls to the left when putting my foot into it I want to turn on till I get the differential

·
Registered
818 Posts
Last I checked, only dealership scanners can turn off the lights. If your ABS light is on, you have a problem that needs to be fixed. Same with your airbag.

You can purchase a TC module from Hondata to function with Kpro, but that ABS will need to be fixed.

·
Vaginal Lubrication Tech
338 Posts
I don’t have a upgraded differential so car pulls to the left when putting my foot into it I want to turn on till I get the differential

<----this went in my homies turbo'd ep3. It didn't get rid of the torque steer.

·
Registered
11 Posts
If you're not worried about it, the lens for the gauge cluster pops off. Just put a peice of electrical tape over it & pop the lens back in. It covers the light completly & is barely noticeable. I'd use a razor blade & cut out a perfect circle or oval out of the tape. Put the tape on something & trace out around a marker cap?

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok I’ll get that looked into then cause yea I’m not a big fan of lights if I can’t get rid of them and the air bag light I know it’s because he replaced the steering wheel !

·
Registered
13 Posts
Kpro

So the rsx I bought came with k pro !

My question is can I edit something to get rid of the lights on dash I have abs light on , air bag light on my main thing is I would like to know if I can activate the abs in the kpro I don’t have a upgraded differential so car pulls to the left when putting my foot into it I want to turn on till I get the differential
I am searching high and low to buy a kpro.:sleep:

I have a solution- Sell or trade me your kpro for my stock ecu so you have extra cash to diagnose and fix the probs. Let me know if you need any stock abs sensors or airbags i have 3.:fistbump:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts