Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Damn i use the shit out of bp hahaha i love castrol and so does black stone lab. My co-worker had a 350z. He was getting it tuned and the engine had a ever so slight ping. The tuner asked him what gas he was running. He said he really didnt know he fills up where its the cheapest since he has to run super. The tuner then told him to go fill up with BP or CHEVRON. Since there was a bp right next to the shop he went over there got some gas came back. After filling the tank with bp he gained 3 hp lol and no more ping. He ended up with 289 hp and 276 lb-ft mustang dyno on full bolt on 2006 350z. Now i have no idea how old the gas was in the tank or if the bp had a tanker in that day to fill the gas station. Also bp has taken a long ass time to fix this problem but they make good products. Also in i believe 1979 we had this same sort of mishap and lost over 140 million gallons of oil from IXTOC ONE...... and everyone guess where this happened IN THE GULF OF MEXICO!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.