1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
ride height Nazi
7,601 Posts
I stopped going to them....:dontknow:

·
ride height Nazi
7,601 Posts
Company A doesn't do the right thing and causes a serious catastrophe. The masses stop buying their products so eventually they are unable to sustain their gigantic budget and the company fails or downsizes considerably. If you hurt them seriously financially they won't put seawater instead of drilling mud into the pipes to save money and/or time, etc etc..

Companies B - Z see this and don't want to end up being like Company A.

With your logic we should continue to give our dogs Chinese dog food that poisons our animals and giving their lead toys to our children.
sadly it doesn't in our monopoly controled world...thats where the whole freemarket bs falls on its face.

·
ride height Nazi
7,601 Posts
BP is a customer of mine. It really sucks that they're in a world of hurt right now.
From what i have been reading, they deserve the corperet death pentaly......there is even a memo on them deciding to not use armered crew quarters on the oil rig that burned and sank. The blood of those 11 crew men is on their hands.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.