Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
ride height Nazi
7,601 Posts
BP is a customer of mine. It really sucks that they're in a world of hurt right now.
From what i have been reading, they deserve the corperet death pentaly......there is even a memo on them deciding to not use armered crew quarters on the oil rig that burned and sank. The blood of those 11 crew men is on their hands.

·
Modless
535 Posts
It is so sad to hear about that. The effects of this oil spill will be seen 50 years from now. To this day you can go to Prince William Sound shores in Alaska, dig 5 inches down and get a handful of oil. I saw on the news every 8 days the oil has spilled out equals ONE Exxon spills. It may be longer than 50 years if it has been 21 for Exxon and there are still signs.
I never did go to BP but I do see less people there. If there is a Citgo or a BP right next to eachother BP will usually be empty. I have heard alot of talk about boycott and personally I would if I used their products to begin with.
My numbers could be off but BP has spent millions of dollars on advertisment trying to restore their image with these sappy ass commericals. I don't want to hear it. Spend those millions on cleaning up oil or paying the unemployed people THEN worry about your sorry ass company image. I think the media is underrating this disaster. Terrible.

I only skimmed through these posts so sorry if I said something that somebody already went over..

·
RC Nerd
669 Posts
LOL, to be honest, I can't remember the last time I've been to a BP. Definitely have not been to one in the past year. And we don't have any near our house... so when there aren't any nearby it's pretty easy to boycott, although unintentionally. :laughing:

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.