Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
A rotor is a rotor, get whatever is cheapest. Slots don't help stop faster, they just move debris away, which can be beneficial if you are beating the shit out of the brakes.

If you are tracking these, then get a very high temp set of pads (front and rear) and upgrade to Dot 4 or Dot 5.1 fluid.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A rotor is a rotor, get whatever is cheapest. Slots don't help stop faster, they just move debris away, which can be beneficial if you are beating the shit out of the brakes.

If you are tracking these, then get a very high temp set of pads (front and rear) and upgrade to Dot 4 or Dot 5.1 fluid.
Thats the philosophy behind these rotors - cheap cast iron rotors with no frills.

I'll be running Endless CCX pads on these and I'm just a bit wary of the rotors prematurly cracking, hence was wondering if anybody had any experience with them. If not, I might just opt for something more expensive but reknown. :dontknow:

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how many results did you get when you searched for them? that should tell you everything about them.
I just found one review of a prelude using them for just street use. Doesn't necessarily mean that their hopeless however I catch your drift.

·
DC5 Krew
2,827 Posts
yea just buy some rotors from like discount or on ebay

1 - 7 of 7 Posts