Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
jolly of the midwest
1,093 Posts
he prolly posted here because it has more user traffic for more people to see what he is talking about. this is informative, unfortunately, some people abuse this.

·
Retired OG
100,341 Posts
he prolly posted here because it has more user traffic for more people to see what he is talking about. this is informative, unfortunately, some people abuse this.
NO, get out?

I keed, wow, the sarcasm levels today have reached a new high.

·
Registered
360 Posts
you're still getting raped on that price. I got them for $700 installed including road hazard warranty from Costco. :thumbsup:

·
Boots to Asses
6,403 Posts
costco sucks dick. they put nitrogen in the tires which is better than regular air bc it wont be as flat if u have a flat tire but u cant put reg air in with nitrogen. so u would have to go back to costco and get it refilled.

and personallly they cant balance tires for shit. ive seen tires that are counter balanced or even the old wheel weights left on the car.

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
costco sucks dick. they put nitrogen in the tires which is better than regular air bc it wont be as flat if u have a flat tire but u cant put reg air in with nitrogen. so u would have to go back to costco and get it refilled.

and personallly they cant balance tires for shit. ive seen tires that are counter balanced or even the old wheel weights left on the car.
Yeah, that's exactly why I wouldn't trust them. It's hard enough for a good shop to dismount 17's, without scratching the sides of the wheel. You think I'd let Costco try? :rotfl:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.