Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for the Brightest/best fog lights that will fit on a 2002 and still look good. I use to have the Piaa ION 910's (Ion's are yellow to cut threw fog and snow) on my 97 Integra and they are great lights as seen on this page but in clear.
http://www.cbtimports.com/piaa910.htm
The 910's are big though and I do not think they will fit on a 2002..RSX with out major work to get them to fit in the fog light holes. Please post your idea of the best lights and pictures would be nice also.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts

·
Registered
1,754 Posts

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
lights

Attachments

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
remote

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
FYI Piaa makes a very nice/small remote control for thier lights. I have one that I used with my Piaa 910's. I had it mounted on my steering wheel next to the cruise control buttons. It does have one down fall though. If you hit the remote by acident during the day you can not tell if the lights are on or not (during the day). The Piaa ION 910's are VERY BRIGHT and you tend to get a deer in your head lights efect (frozen and fixated on the lights) by other that see your car. That is kind of neet at first till you notice most of them are pissed off cause they are so bright and is danger to alow this. I would love another pair if I could make them fit and still look good on the front of my RSX with out mayor work to do it.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
ya, but the piaa remote is like $100 isn't it? you could of course connect a led to the output of the remote receiver and run it inside the car so you can see if the lights are on.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
just got my stuff... install awaiting receipt of my xenondepot hids :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
and here's the mercedes plug it came with...

Attachments

·
Registered
820 Posts
To answer my own question, I think they are different despite the same name (Piaa 510 Ion fog) Here is another pic of the one with clear lense.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
actually, that light is the same as mine. it just looks like different colors from different angles. when it's on, it shines amber. :thumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.