Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
DC5 Owner
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One annoying thing i notice when driving is the blind spots in my rsx. Knowing optics and having common sense, im pretty sure that a better rear view mirror will help me out. anyone have a "broadway mirror" with pics?? just want to see how they are and what size to get. This is the one I'm looking at right now is a 270.. http://passwordjdm.com/Broadway-Convex-Rear-View-Mirror-P2896C1697.aspx

·
DC5 Owner
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
ciao-su!
7,796 Posts
I usually pay around 15... but they're sold all over the place here in socal.

I would get the 240mm. Anything bigger and the visors hit the mirror if you fold them down.

·
DC5 Owner
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I usually pay around 15... but they're sold all over the place here in socal.

I would get the 240mm. Anything bigger and the visors hit the mirror if you fold them down.
i heard that the 300 might hit. and that the 240 is just like having the stock mirror. this is why i would rather buy from passowrdjdm because i could always return it for a different size.

·
DC5 Owner
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
983 Posts
i hated the look of a broadway mirror, never thought id buy one, but i fell in love! THey are amazing, u see everything. I put one in everycar i own. As for buying it, i bought mines on ebay, eff its not gonna start acting up, its a Mirror

·
DC5 Owner
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i hated the look of a broadway mirror, never thought id buy one, but i fell in love! THey are amazing, u see everything. I put one in everycar i own. As for buying it, i bought mines on ebay, eff its not gonna start acting up, its a Mirror
What size u got for the rsx

·
Something goes here.
33 Posts
got a 300mm curve in my car. love it. dont use the visor so much, so its all good.

lmk if you need a site to buy it from. Probably could get you any size you want for under 20 shipped.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts