Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 100 Posts

·
DC5 Owner
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
so i bought one off ebay. the 270mm one. the one from passwordjdm would've been nice if they weren't charging me 13 for shipping!!! but anyway payed about $23 shipping included off ebay. i did it Saturday morning so it should be here by tuesday or wednesday im guessing. hopefully i like it.

·
934 Posts
i got one of these myself i like it. just went to a local auto store and paid about $20 i think dont really remember. ya i dont use my visor too so its good, thats y i got shades.

·
11,750rpm+8,600rpm= FUN
1,056 Posts
i got one off amazon for like 15 bucks and its the 270mm convex hid tint... pretty baller status in my opinion, clips right on to the stock mirror. mine doesnt hit the visors though so i dunno why the others have trouble with it. if you really want a picture of what it looks like i can do it for you tonight when im home from work.

·
373 Posts
i got one off amazon for like 15 bucks and its the 270mm convex hid tint... pretty baller status in my opinion, clips right on to the stock mirror. mine doesnt hit the visors though so i dunno why the others have trouble with it. if you really want a picture of what it looks like i can do it for you tonight when im home from work.
Used to have the convex hid tint on my old teggie... one day car wash son of the b!tch broke my mirror :firemad:

·
DC5 Owner
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I'd u could I would appreciate it

·
VTEC FLUID VENDOR
3,931 Posts
I was skeptical about the broadways at first..but after trying it, it's so much more convenient than the stock small ones. I have the flat black one and it's rather large. I don't know the exact size..but it does hit the visor whenever it comes down. BUT, the usefulness of it makes up for the adjusting i have to do every so often when I put the visor down or put the sunshade up.

If i ever need a nother one...dan_nguyen's site looks pretty legit.

·
11,750rpm+8,600rpm= FUN
1,056 Posts
I was skeptical about the broadways at first..but after trying it, it's so much more convenient than the stock small ones. I have the flat black one and it's rather large. I don't know the exact size..but it does hit the visor whenever it comes down. BUT, the usefulness of it makes up for the adjusting i have to do every so often when I put the visor down or put the sunshade up.

If i ever need a nother one...dan_nguyen's site looks pretty legit.
just put on them stunna shades and the there is noo need for the visors :shady: < stunna shades... not shady haha

·
11,750rpm+8,600rpm= FUN
1,056 Posts
well here you go bro... i just took some quick pics for ya when i got back from work... nothing to fancy or nothing but just so you can get an idea or what it will look like.

·
11,750rpm+8,600rpm= FUN
1,056 Posts
good luck bro and i hope you enjoy the mirror... it really is better then the stock one. and oh yeaa it actually does get in the way of the sun visor a bit. i know i said it didnt but i dont drive my rsx... well i wont for another 2 months but i put clipped the mirror on there a month or two ago and when i went to take your pics i pulled the visor down and i was like:fuu: haha but whatever like i said if you wear sunglasses your fine:shady: < lol.

·
Registered
590 Posts
21 - 40 of 100 Posts