Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 100 Posts

·
DC5 Owner
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
well here you go bro... i just took some quick pics for ya when i got back from work... nothing to fancy or nothing but just so you can get an idea or what it will look like.
thanks for the pics. i just checked and it said that it is in transit which means ill get it by tomorrow @ like around 10-12am!

·
DC5 Owner
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
haha oh yeaa bro the box that your mirror comes in, its all chinese or japanese writing all over it... i thought that was pretty funny.
yeah it should be a red one right? with writing all over it. i got crazy dark tints on my car so i think i shouldve gotten a different one. i was hearing they make one specifically for cars that have tints... could i be right?

·
DC5 Owner
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
haha a whole bunch of shit... a comptech supercharger kit, injen cai, greddy evo tt exhaust, and buddyclub coilovers. my hatch/trunk is literally filled to capacity with boxes.
i c that someone plans on going crazy with their car lol im trying to get my BC N+ by the middle of this month. bought the car with headers and catback but i want to change the exhaust, shyt is too loud for me. its like a 4.25 inch tip lol

·
11,750rpm+8,600rpm= FUN
1,056 Posts
yeah it should be a red one right? with writing all over it. i got crazy dark tints on my car so i think i shouldve gotten a different one. i was hearing they make one specifically for cars that have tints... could i be right?
i dunno i thik mine was blue but that doesnt really matter... yeaa they said the one i got was good for tint (hid silver) but i dunno... i kind of think they sent me the wrong one bc its not really silver but i dont care... i still like it 10x better then the stock one and id never go back.

·
DC5 Owner
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
i dunno i thik mine was blue but that doesnt really matter... yeaa they said the one i got was good for tint (hid silver) but i dunno... i kind of think they sent me the wrong one bc its not really silver but i dont care... i still like it 10x better then the stock one and id never go back.
yeah im sure ill like it. do u go to the meets?

·
Registered
670 Posts
Imma try to get this

any store you can get it at not online??

·
11,750rpm+8,600rpm= FUN
1,056 Posts
yeah im sure ill like it. do u go to the meets?
i have never been to any meets bro... i only had my type s for about a year and 3 months and i had my drivers license suspended for almost a year of that time :( so my car is 100% stock right now but i get it back in about 2 months so in just a couple short weeks im going to start working on my supercharger build. my kpro actaully just came in yesturday. i just need a race header and some engine mounts and i will have everything i need. i will be good to go in april which is perfect timeing bc there is a meet in atlantic city. it should be a huuge turnout man i think there's almost 100 ppl on the list! but yeaa i hope to be going to a lot of meets when i get everything off the ground. about getting n+'s thats :thumbsup:... thats exactly what i have, you cant see them but they are in the boxes somewhere lol. i got retrofitted headlights too with 6000k hid's but i keep them and the kpro indoors bc it gets :cold:as shit in my garage and i bug out that something will happen to them bc i paid a friggin fortune for em. lol.

·
DC5 Owner
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
i have never been to any meets bro... i only had my type s for about a year and 3 months and i had my drivers license suspended for almost a year of that time :( so my car is 100% stock right now but i get it back in about 2 months so in just a couple short weeks im going to start working on my supercharger build. my kpro actaully just came in yesturday. i just need a race header and some engine mounts and i will have everything i need. i will be good to go in april which is perfect timeing bc there is a meet in atlantic city. it should be a huuge turnout man i think there's almost 100 ppl on the list! but yeaa i hope to be going to a lot of meets when i get everything off the ground. about getting n+'s thats :thumbsup:... thats exactly what i have, you cant see them but they are in the boxes somewhere lol. i got retrofitted headlights too with 6000k hid's but i keep them and the kpro indoors bc it gets :cold:as shit in my garage and i bug out that something will happen to them bc i paid a friggin fortune for em. lol.
Man u must tell me where u got the retofits. That's a mod that must have. And wth happened tour license man lol

·
11,750rpm+8,600rpm= FUN
1,056 Posts
Imma try to get this

any store you can get it at not online??
i dunno man... you can check pep boys or autozone but i think they only have the wink mirrors there ( the extremely long one that goes from one end on the car to the other). its easier to get one online.

·
11,750rpm+8,600rpm= FUN
1,056 Posts
Man u must tell me where u got the retofits. That's a mod that must have. And wth happened tour license man lol
http://blackflamecustoms.com/products/product_info.php/20022004-acura-projector-retrofit-headlights-p-132?osCsid=e5d728c4696e89848948fc8a1c04495d

check em out bro.. the ones that are on that page are actually the ones that are sitting in my room. the guy JB only had 05-06 ones up on the website and when he completed mine he put them up there too. they are real cool man i cant wait to put them on my car. the only downside is the god dmaned price!!!! but i think its worth it man they beat stock headlights and even if you just get hid conversions i think the retrofits are still better bc of the projectors.

haha about the license man.... looong story. back when i was 18 i blew a .02 when i got pulled over and that is well within the lagal limit but i was underage and Pa has a zero tolerance law so if you a minor (below 21) you cant have any percent. i got put on probation and got arrested again :shady: lol. :thumbsdow and they took that shit away for a year! oh well though i needed some time too change and grow the fugg up. lol.

·
11,750rpm+8,600rpm= FUN
1,056 Posts
haha there you go.. since i showed you everything else, i might as well show you the rest. i forgot i had more pics on my computer... here's the kpro, coilovers, exhaust and headlights. :weeeeeeeeee:

·
11,750rpm+8,600rpm= FUN
1,056 Posts
Ahhh guess what i came home to see. haha
niice bro:thumbsup: i would def recomend the broadway over the stock one anyday. plus it just clips right on too so you cant beat that! plus we all know the rsx's hatch window is a pida to see out of so the mirror helps out a lot.

haha I <3 boobies bracelet ftmfw too! lol. i got the same one.

·
DC5 Owner
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
haha yeaa i know man my buddy owns a shop and has been tattooing for like 7 years and he does me up for free :giggity: i almost have 20 tatts man its like an addiction.. lol.
i want to get one man but im scurred i cant lie lol and i got another pic of the mirror inside but this damn website not allowing me to add more pictures.... i already see that this mirror is something i will have to get used to but its great. i was in a parking lot when i got to put it in and i could only see the car directly behind me but with the broadway i could see three cars in a row that was behind me.

·
152 Posts
You can acctually adjust your side mirrors to see the blind spots.I read this in a magazine,adjust the sides out.Driver side sees the lane left of you,passenger sees the lane right of you and rearview sees behind you.I accually tried this,it takes a while to get used to,but you really dont have blind spots.

41 - 60 of 100 Posts