Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
You can acctually adjust your side mirrors to see the blind spots.I read this in a magazine,adjust the sides out.Driver side sees the lane left of you,passenger sees the lane right of you and rearview sees behind you.I accually tried this,it takes a while to get used to,but you really dont have blind spots.
**THIS :thumbsup:

·
DC5 Owner
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
You can acctually adjust your side mirrors to see the blind spots.I read this in a magazine,adjust the sides out.Driver side sees the lane left of you,passenger sees the lane right of you and rearview sees behind you.I accually tried this,it takes a while to get used to,but you really dont have blind spots.
I may try this

·
Registered
670 Posts
Got mine today @ JDM SPEEDWORX here in Ceres Ca for $20
they also have the blue tint

·
TeamV2Lab
1,234 Posts
240mm is the largest you can go without hitting the visors. I just sold my broadway 240mm because I bought a mugen mirror cover.

·
§█ñY├≥öÇ`╟
629 Posts
So, will the 270mm hit the visors? Some say yes, some say no?

·
Registered
161 Posts
So, will the 270mm hit the visors? Some say yes, some say no?
Yes, visors will hit 270mm.. but I don't use the visors anyway. Does get annoying when my hyna uses passenger visor and not realize what she did.
Also, I bought the "aluminum plated" version. x2 brightness, great for tinted windows. :thumbsup:

·
§█ñY├≥öÇ`╟
629 Posts
whats the next smaller size that wont hit the visors? i use mine and am not really a shade wearing type of dude lol

·
dafuq?
1,583 Posts
Can you get some 270mm pics from inside the car to see the clearance of how much the visors hit?
How much bigger is the 270 compared to stock anyways :confused:

·
Professional crastinator
1,762 Posts
A 240mm will still b in the way of at least one visor. Broadway's r very nice but I chose to go with the razo line up. Thy came out at the same time broadway did if not even before n r just as jdm n quality. 270 mm. N wink mirrors r jus wayyy too rice, please dnt buy one :fuu:

·
Registered
131 Posts
i have the 270 and i clip it more to the right side of the stock mirror so it doesn't hit the visors. works great!

·
§█ñY├≥öÇ`╟
629 Posts
so will a 270 mm hit the visors if you sit it to the right a little?

·
Registered
131 Posts
it doesn't hit the passenger visor but it will on the driver side ONLY if you lean the visor close against the windshield.

·
§█ñY├≥öÇ`╟
629 Posts
Anyone have a picture of a 270mm on their rsx? I wanna see how bad it will hit the visors.

61 - 80 of 100 Posts