Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 100 Posts

·
dafuq?
1,583 Posts
:megusta:

That isn't bad at all, I rarely flip my visors out all the way to the windshield anyways.

Might have to get me one someday

·
§█ñY├≥öÇ`╟
629 Posts
Yeah, that's not too bad. Guess I gotta put something else on my list of shit to get lol

·
Registered
152 Posts
ugh too much work to put on in this cold snowy weather lol but ill add it to my list of things to get, along with the blue shift boot from crsx
DONT get the WINK MIRROR i just got it 2 weeks ago and its already broken... it stripped my screw so now i cant even put my visors back up... not worth it!!!:firemad:

·
#MoneyTeam
1,187 Posts
BUMPINg old thread :p

Im looking for a broadway mirror and ive settled on getting a convex 240mm. but im wondering, which one should i get if my rear window is really tinted? is there one that helps you see better through tinted windows (this might be a stupid question lol...)?

·
YOSOLO Tuned.
1,504 Posts
BUMPINg old thread :p

Im looking for a broadway mirror and ive settled on getting a convex 240mm. but im wondering, which one should i get if my rear window is really tinted? is there one that helps you see better through tinted windows (this might be a stupid question lol...)?
I DO NOT recommend the concave. It will throw your sense of distance off by a lot. Ultimately affecting your ability to judge the distance between you and cars surrounding you. Anyways, my 270mm flat is perfect, I have 20 percent tints and I can see everything in the rear very clear, even at night. The pics I posted do not do it justice. Just My 0.02

·
#MoneyTeam
1,187 Posts
ahh ok thanks :) i have been searching on the forums and seen that many people say taht convex mirror makes everything look farther away. Im going to go with flat. I have 5% tint all the way around :p i dont think anything on a mirror will help me see through those lol

·
Deaf/Blind
48 Posts
I DO NOT recommend the concave. It will throw your sense of distance off by a lot. Ultimately affecting your ability to judge the distance between you and cars surrounding you. Anyways, my 270mm flat is perfect, I have 20 percent tints and I can see everything in the rear very clear, even at night. The pics I posted do not do it justice. Just My 0.02
I agree that you will have to adjust to the convex mirror for a bit but once you get used to it, the thing is amazing. You are able to see so much more of what is around you.

·
Registered
152 Posts
just got my 270mm convex mirror, doesn't hit the visors too much. it's a bit weird at the moment but trying to get used to it..
its really easy to get used to i had it but i am selling it due to the fact that it shakes my rear view down with the bass.... but i would look for a custom made one for that it attctched to the roof and not by springs...

·
cheeto dusted!
5,057 Posts
just got my 270mm convex mirror, doesn't hit the visors too much. it's a bit weird at the moment but trying to get used to it..
i had it, always the passenger visor would hit it if they used it. it really helps with the blind spots

·
#MoneyTeam
1,187 Posts
im settling for a 240mm, but im still debating between a flat or convex mirror....also...will my subs b shaking the mirror enough that the extra weight for this mirror will move its position?

81 - 100 of 100 Posts