Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last night I am in the drive through to get some fast food...I pull up to the window area and I go to roll my window down, it rolls down and right towards the very bottom (when it is almost completely rolled down into the door) I hear a loud pop and the window just stops (maybe about 2 inches of it was left up). I drive away from the fast food place and try rolling it up and eventually it does roll up. But now when I try rolling it up or down I can hear the window motor inside the door whining...so I know its working. But there is a loud pop or bang inside the door panel everytime I go to roll the window up or down and the window jerks inside the door panel. I think the window motor is fine because I can hear it working. It's almost as if the entire window came loose or got messed up inside the door panel and is off a hinge or something and that is why its not rolling up and down. Anyone help me out?

Oh...and when I bought my car used a year ago I got an extended warranty on it. Could I take it to Acura or will they give me shit for my tinted windows and somehow say that my windows caused it to get messed up?

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
its the regulator....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.