Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I asked this last week in the Exteriors, but I figured I'd get a better answer here...

So whats the story about you guys carrying these? Will you be doing so again anytime?

·
Soup to nuts
7,175 Posts
i thought they did carry them, but there was just an additional shipping fee.

·
All show > Impounded Car
15,458 Posts
I don't think they've had anything in the CF hood section for a while...
yup. Been looking for one here for a while, they don't carry it ... go straight to your local distributor!

·
Retired OG
147,491,197 Posts
yup. Been looking for one here for a while, they don't carry it ... go straight to your local distributor!
we had it up for almost a month people just bitched about the price. and the fact they had to pay for truck freight. I will take a bit today to see if its worth carrying it.

·
spazmatic
2,969 Posts
i think ebay has some bro...dont know if you trust them but they do...

·
--------------------
28,783 Posts
yea some being the word, id rahter buy from a reputable company, such as clubrsx lol:thumbsup:
Some (yes you can underline it again :laughing:) are reputable companies.

No offense to ClubRSX, but if there is a $100+ price difference coming from an eBay power seller, eBay is where I'm going.

·
Duffman OHH YEAAHH
9,811 Posts
Some (yes you can underline it again :laughing:) are reputable companies.

No offense to ClubRSX, but if there is a $100+ price difference coming from an eBay power seller, eBay is where I'm going.
i bought my cf spoiler from a reputable company(ebay), the guy had 99.9% feeback, and had thousands of transactions, well first off i get sent the wrong spoiler, then i have to ship it back (with my own money), then i get the next time i get the correct one, it has a crack, so i have to take pictures, then send it back(with my own money again) and i get the third one, and its not the greatest CF product, which cracked after about 4 months, and i have to bitch at them for months on how they said they would pay me for shipping but they came up with every excuse in the book after a while of bitching i got it back
/rant (sorry for the rant, but u get whta you pay for)

·
Retired OG
147,491,197 Posts
since we drop ship from BC direct, it would cost about 200-230 to truck freight a hood to a residential area.
i just dont see you guys paying that price.

·
--------------------
28,783 Posts
i bought my cf spoiler from a reputable company(ebay), the guy had 99.9% feeback, and had thousands of transactions, well first off i get sent the wrong spoiler, then i have to ship it back (with my own money), then i get the next time i get the correct one, it has a crack, so i have to take pictures, then send it back(with my own money again) and i get the third one, and its not the greatest CF product, which cracked after about 4 months, and i have to bitch at them for months on how they said they would pay me for shipping but they came up with every excuse in the book after a while of bitching i got it back
/rant (sorry for the rant, but u get whta you pay for)
There's no doubt about it, eBay is somewhat of a crapshoot. While you may have bought it from a reputable company, that does not necessarily mean you bought a quality product. If there were a direct for instance Seibon distributor, I'm pretty sure you would of been fine.

Sorry, but I've never had any problems with ebay (knocks on wood). :D

·
Duffman OHH YEAAHH
9,811 Posts
There's no doubt about it, eBay is somewhat of a crapshoot. While you may have bought it from a reputable company, that does not necessarily mean you bought a quality product. If there were a direct for instance Seibon distributor, I'm pretty sure you would of been fine.

Sorry, but I've never had any problems with ebay (knocks on wood). :D
yea i guess ur right, its hit or miss with them

·
CrAfTy JdM
21,493 Posts
since we drop ship from BC direct, it would cost about 200-230 to truck freight a hood to a residential area.
i just dont see you guys paying that price.
the most it should cost to ship a hood anywhere in the US is $175. I worked for a performace shop and shipped out Top Secret Hoods all the time and I never charged over that. We acually made money off of shipping.

·
Retired OG
147,491,197 Posts
the most it should cost to ship a hood anywhere in the US is $175. I worked for a performace shop and shipped out Top Secret Hoods all the time and I never charged over that. We acually made money off of shipping.
I am going off what BC tells me not just making up in my head.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts