Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
it's a fu*cken LEO-PARD~!
3,712 Posts
na_rsx said:
looks like the toda's primaries are bigger in the pic, but i am sure its just me. my god i want to hear this header with the spec III, cause i heard DOHCtors already with the pro-spec. but we all know the spec III is way louder than the pro-spec.

shit, i dont know if i wanna get the pro-spec over the spec III, hey dohctor, what do you think about the pro-spec, how do you like it.

toda looks bigger to me too, but maybe im just biast because its toda! lol but ive always been a sucker for bc... bc ftw:thumbsup:

·
Knockin' Bitches Over
79,532 Posts
DOHCtor said:
oh damn, so you bought both the pro spec exhaust and header?

BALLA!!!!
well i ordered the spec III first, but that wasnt coming in until the end of june, maybe later. and after hearing your car, i just called up the shop and told them to forget about the spec III and get me the pro-spec.

and the header, i just ordered from your boy. so yeah, when he gets back from his trip, he will send it to me. buddy club crew holla. this will go great with my buddy club ground kit lol. :eek:

·
Knockin' Bitches Over
79,532 Posts
ok every thing is installed, the 2-1 isnt in all the way, but the springs are holding it together. and the exhaust, its kinda crooked :dontknow:

but omg, its fucken loud as hell, backfire everytime i let off the gas or shift. i attached a pic of the 2-1, its a little more in from the pic, but not all the way.

only downfall is the backfire, but the response is :drool: at vtec, my shit sounds like a track nsx. i love it. just gotta watch out for the popo.

Attachments

41 - 47 of 47 Posts