Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
white02si
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought the buddy club short shifter and i dont really see the difference from the stock one..some people are telling me that you can set the throw from 25% to 35%.... any ideass??

·
Mercedes Benz w204 C350
3,612 Posts
try putting back ur stock one, than you'll feel the difference. I don't know why, but I didn't feel it when I put it in, then I took it off and put the stock one in, and then I was shocked!

·
white02si
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
soo wait ur saying take the buddyclub one out n put the honda one back in?? it took me like 2 hrs to put the buddy club in :confused:

·
Mercedes Benz w204 C350
3,612 Posts
soo wait ur saying take the buddyclub one out n put the honda one back in?? it took me like 2 hrs to put the buddy club in :confused:
I am saying altho you aren't feeling the difference, it's there. I'm not saying to install the honda one back in, just telling you there is a difference, and if u were to go back to the oem one, you'll know that there is a difference.

·
QUACK ATTACK!!!!
3,864 Posts
cant you like get it shorter tho people tell me i can set it at 25% or 35%
if you want it shorter take off the extension that is screwed on it. When i got mine the extension was on and i just unscrewed it and now i have a lot shorter shifter.

·
HateMe.ImaGovBureaucrat.
2,217 Posts
if you want it shorter take off the extension that is screwed on it. When i got mine the extension was on and i just unscrewed it and now i have a lot shorter shifter.
yeah that shit is hella short in your car julio, I can defintely tell the diff when I move your car from the garage to the end of the driveway...

·
576hp/506tq FTW
489 Posts

the extension that the shifter is screwed onto, just unscrew taht part off of teh main extension part...

·
Registered
43 Posts
are short shifters really worth it? i mean ive never had one on my any of my cars, and ive driven my friends cars with them and i wasnt too impressed by them.

·
576hp/506tq FTW
489 Posts
personally, i'm not either... in the ep, there's not much of a difference i felt... i've driven a friend's ep with it and it wasn't too much shorter than stock... my advice is to spend the money elsewhere...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts