Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so pissed, long story short, i rubbed a curb on my way home tonight, and the edge of my rear rim is scuffed. i wasnt going fast, around 15km/hr.

1. where can i get that scratch buffed out? and how much would it cost approx?

2. up to 15-20km/ht i heard a lil squeaking/grinding sound, what is that? i dont think its too serious since i wasnt going fast and i didnt ride the curb, i just turned to tight and it rubbed it. it sounds like when u change ur break bads and it toouches the rotar a bit...... :(

ah and i just go my car back on monday, mugen lip

Attachments

·
dbl-O
5,500 Posts
what the heck are you doing to your car????

·
Registered
957 Posts
lol i was thinkin the same, i know id be SOO mad if I just got my car back and then hit a curb, damn thats gotta suck.

But anywayz, Precision rim repair can fix your scratched rim. Search them up, theyre on here somewhere.

·
dbl-O
5,500 Posts
lol i was thinkin the same, i know id be SOO mad if I just got my car back and then hit a curb, damn thats gotta suck.

But anywayz, Precision rim repair can fix your scratched rim. Search them up, theyre on here somewhere.
:bow:

·
bɹo˙ʎʇɹɐduoɯ&#4
10,428 Posts
I know, you'd think flex was a chinese driver or something. Stop hugging the curb!

·
dbl-O
5,500 Posts

·
spirited driver
17,531 Posts
:wavey:

long time no see dude!

·
spirited driver
17,531 Posts
u should PM ppl who have curbed their rims before and had to get it fixed...i think drumminbass has a contact-PM her or ted for info

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
aww i missed you ppl :) lol

man i hate my car now. its like having the sexiest girl and then she slept with another guy and came back to you.

my car is still sexy but its been banged!!!! lol

and frig, honest truth as to what happend to my rim,

last night after the gym i went to see this girl at keele and eglinton, afterwe "chilled" i was backing up the road andi couldnt seeout my back glass cuz itwas foggy, and the damn stret barely had any lights, so im reversing really slow because there were cars parked on the street and i hear grrrrrr, im like oh fuck, i jumped out n saw it.

its not bad though i just cleaned it up and its on the outside edge so u cant notice.

as for the accident:

the damn car is pulling to the right, and vibrating, and the door and window needed adjustment. my dad got pissed at insurance and called them saying how its BS that the car didnt get written off.

so insurance is sending an adjuster to look at the car on monday. who knows. my dad is like yeah they fix it and we lost like 10Gz in value, who is gonna pay for that. friggin insurance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts