Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well what can i say ive ahd a track inegra before this gutted and all ready to road racce. pretty much i got way to busy and now i dont have a use for it since it hasnt been tuned. i bought a 2002 grey ep3 and guess what.....i loved it!!!!interior looks great runs strong. (need new clutch) if anyone has a good one for cheaqp lmk please. but anyways i did all my motor, suspension exterior and wiring myself on my last track car so i will try and do the same here. i will be uploading pics soon here in a bit but. as of right now my list for mods are
-new clutch lol
-poly bushings
-full body coilovers (in the 2digit spring rate)
-rear camber kit
-brake lines braided
-type s calipers
and headers exhaust all the way 2.5.
let me get some pics.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so my plan whent to shit and i just got tired of not getting track time, never drag race before so it was my first time. saaaad time was 11.1 in a 1/8!!! embarrassing! im sorry my ep friends :/ i found my camera so alot more pics will come up soon for reals this time lol

·
Registered
671 Posts
What's up man, I'm assuming you have the 5 lug conversion done on your 02 since you've got Type S calipers? I'll be checking in later for pics.

·
Registered
280 Posts
As far as I can tell, that was on his to do list, not his have done list. But I could be wrong.

Looking forward to pics too. Get on it. :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When I posted the pics it said it has to wait be approved?? That was last night and it still doesn't show

·
Registered
280 Posts
I think I had that issue when I was new; I THINK that you need a certain post count to post pics up. I could be wrong, though - it's happened before.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Oh, haha I thought that list was for mods already done. Anyway, I think it's either 10 post count or moderator approval to be able to post pics I don't really remember.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Do I'll go Head and update you guys on some stuff since I'm in the break room waiting to go in. Things I have done since it was stock
•use and modified Mt dc2 f1spec seats along with racequip harness
•reused the momo steering wheel
•removed the back seats
•buddy club coilovers for 350 bucks! Lol
•front energy bushings
•rear 32mm hollow bar (now for sale)
•and relocated the fuse box
•also put a all around type r lip kit besides the rear. Didn't like it.
Next thing that's guna be done is the abs delete I will take pics wen it allows me lol.
Also guna be doin alot of drag racing. I can already feel all the mistakes starting to happen lol. But it's part of learning. I also NEED A CLUTCH so if anyone has a used upgraded clutch lmk I can trade the hollow bar for it or something.
Also have alot of goodies to put on just don't have time like gauges, studs, rbc im, tb all that. Hopefully all you guys arnt but holes either lol well there you go.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts