Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I try building my own kit. I would like some advice from people that are already boosted. So if you have advise on what parts to get for my kit it would really help me out.

Thanks

·
TeamDC5
748 Posts
tTere are a lot of parts that u need to get, and its gonna be expensive as shit. Just take it in to CN, and get stage 1 with guardian. Trust me u wont be disappointed...

·
Registered
37 Posts
BlueRSXS03 said:
tTere are a lot of parts that u need to get, and its gonna be expensive as shit. Just take it in to CN, and get stage 1 with guardian. Trust me u wont be disappointed...
Listen to him. Or look at his sig. 12.9 with a stage 1! And guardian will save your ass when it needs to be saved. Go with cn man.

·
Registered
24,670 Posts
just get the packing list for greddy or cn kits and shop to that and make changes where you need hehe.

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pestmeister said:
Listen to him. Or look at his sig. 12.9 with a stage 1! And guardian will save your ass when it needs to be saved. Go with cn man.
track is like a religion to henry lol , we use to always go. anyways I ll go with CN but I wonder if they take down payments. Say like 2200 to start off. Do you guys know if it had to be paid in full.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I wouldnt. There are 2 cybernation turbo guys in my area with blown motors. One of them was a stage 2. Compression readings across were 45 50 45 and 0

·
TeamDC5
748 Posts
Acuraivtec said:
track is like a religion to henry lol , we use to always go. anyways I ll go with CN but I wonder if they take down payments. Say like 2200 to start off. Do you guys know if it had to be paid in full.
Ya u can pay like half when u take in ur car, and then the other half when u pick it up...or something similar to this.

·
TeamDC5
748 Posts
RSXintheblood said:
I wouldnt. There are 2 cybernation turbo guys in my area with blown motors. One of them was a stage 2. Compression readings across were 45 50 45 and 0
That was probably can be blamed that on improper tuning. Tuning is an absolute must if you are not running guardian.

·
Monsters of the Midway
15,107 Posts
BlueRSXS03 said:
That was probably can be blamed that on improper tuning. Tuning is an absolute must if you are not running guardian.
True that b/c if they were running stage 2 then they had the CN pistons/rods so they probably didn't have enough fuel for the boost they were running. Hence, the tuning.

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BlueRSXS03 said:
Ya u can pay like half when u take in ur car, and then the other half when u pick it up...or something similar to this.
ok, did you keep your futjisubo (name) exhaust on ur turbo ? or did u get a new one ?

·
TeamDC5
748 Posts
ya, i still have the power getter, i need custom 3 inch badddd

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
what about the thermal R&D , and yo can u give me a rough estimate on how much it cost u together for the whole kit with installation. I want to try and get this sh*t together before the whole 3800 price for the october ends if that is still active.

·
Monsters of the Midway
15,107 Posts
Acuraivtec said:
what about the thermal R&D , and yo can u give me a rough estimate on how much it cost u together for the whole kit with installation. I want to try and get this sh*t together before the whole 3800 price for the october ends if that is still active.
You can try to save some money by getting a custom 3 inch exhaust, they are doing mine for $400 with tax+instll included instead of buying the thermal.

If you have time and a couple friends who are pretty savy you can try to install it yourself also :dontknow:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts