DE3175

Dome light
DE3175

Trunk/Cargo area

·
Registered
528 Posts
we have front sidemarkers? :dontknow:

i wanna replace my parking and reverse lights. what bulb information do i need? someone said the parking lights are 163..i looked it up in the book in Strauss and it said 12396. what's the correct information needed to buy these bulbs?!

·
700p LTR TWS .308
19,493 Posts
I'll add this to the faq I'm working on.

·
Registered
501 Posts
dont forget foglight

·
Registered
528 Posts
anyone got the information for parking and reverse bulbs at this moment? ive been looking around for the past 2 days and these people at strauss and autozone dont know what im talkin bout. how you gonna work in an auto store and don't know any information. they asked me what car i had, i said rsx, they said lexus? im like wtf!

btw, muevelo, isnt your avatar from morning glory?

·
700p LTR TWS .308
19,493 Posts
yes it is, but I have no idea what the name of the character is. They discontinued it, so I've been bugging out since I want to order more of them.

·
Retired OG
100,341 Posts
acuRaSX said:
anyone got the information for parking and reverse bulbs at this moment? ive been looking around for the past 2 days and these people at strauss and autozone dont know what im talkin bout. how you gonna work in an auto store and don't know any information. they asked me what car i had, i said rsx, they said lexus? im like wtf!

btw, muevelo, isnt your avatar from morning glory?
:jigglemad look at the very first post (HELLO), what do you think back up light is :smilemad:

·
700p LTR TWS .308
19,493 Posts
I changed my rear brake bulb. Man with the front bulbs were THAT easy to swap as the rear...

·
Rice Rocket to Musclecar
1,194 Posts
acuRaSX said:
we have front sidemarkers? :dontknow:

i wanna replace my parking and reverse lights. what bulb information do i need? someone said the parking lights are 163..i looked it up in the book in Strauss and it said 12396. what's the correct information needed to buy these bulbs?!
The parking lights are 2827, but good luck finding them in the auto parts stores. :rolleyes:

Funny thing happened the other day. My passenger side parking light stopped flashing when I'd unlock the car. It went on for a few days, leading me to believe it was burned out (and I wasn't having any luck finding a replacement). Well, today, I noticed it was working again! How odd!

·
Rice Rocket to Musclecar
1,194 Posts
MueveloNYC said:
I changed my rear brake bulb. Man with the front bulbs were THAT easy to swap as the rear...
Once you've done it a few times, the front ones are a piece of cake to replace.

·
Rice Rocket to Musclecar
1,194 Posts
:firemad: I just dropped the damn parking light bulb down in my engine bay! I pulled the bulb out to see if it was burned, and it wasn't. Putting it back in, I dropped it.

Anyway, perhaps I have an electrical problem in that line, because when I hit the bulb, it came on.

No big deal now, I guess. :firemad:

·
i-VTEC do you?
763 Posts
back up light = reverse light ??

·
Rice Rocket to Musclecar
1,194 Posts
Yes.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
anyone know what bulb size the one is above the cup holders in the front? the on right under the stereo?? mines burnt out, thanks...

·
Rice Rocket to Musclecar
1,194 Posts
That's not an LED, is it? Considering the rest of the lights in the car, I doubt it, but then I've been surprised before (but not with this car).

·
Registered
24,670 Posts
that bulb is not a LED. it's a regular bulb with a red filter on it. i gutted it and replaced it with a radioshack red LED :p

·
28,750 Posts
D Fabulous said:
anyone know what bulb size the one is above the cup holders in the front? the on right under the stereo?? mines burnt out, thanks...
According to Acura Of North Toronto that's an H1 bulb:D

1 - 20 of 162 Posts