Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Wheres the Bulkhead?
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I just installed my retrofits tonight but it got dark very quickly and I didn't have time to put all the screws back in the bumper. I got all the clips in and the 2 of the screws on the bottom. So what I'm missing is two screws on the very bottom and the two screws in the fender wells. Now tomorrow I have to drive to work on the high way do you think its safe for me to drive like that until tomorrow after work when I can finish the job.

·
Wheres the Bulkhead?
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone?

·
Registered
16,470 Posts
Umm..

if ur missing the 4 screws that hold the bottom still...it might hit the tire..

the bumper wont go ne where if u have the majority of the clips and the 2 screws in the fender liner...

kinda hard to explain

Just go out with a flash light? and do it? :baby: haha

·
Wheres the Bulkhead?
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya that was my other plan.

do you know if you have to take the bumper off to aim them because after i put it most of the way back on the lights we weren't lined up one was a little high and the other was a little low and if I have to take it off again its gonna suck. I'll do it this weekend if anything though

·
iLoveMyDc5
2,431 Posts
you will be fine, i didnt have screws on the side of the bumper and the bottom screws for a year, i only had the four clips on the bottom and the grill clips under the hood and i was fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts