Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
no seriously...
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have any experience with a custom burns exhaust? thinking about ordering one in 3in.. but not sure of how loud it is for DD.. saw outdateds with the 24" resonator.. sounds great.. just wondering if anyone else has any input

·
I WILL DESTROY YOU!
2,176 Posts
does anyone have any experience with a custom burns exhaust? thinking about ordering one in 3in.. but not sure of how loud it is for DD.. saw outdateds with the 24" resonator.. sounds great.. just wondering if anyone else has any input
Where are you seeing these for sale?

·
no seriously...
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea I saw you bought outdated's.. I am going to order the piping from burns but I was wondering if they custom made your muffler with the dump down tip..

·
Registered
401 Posts
I used one of their race mufflers on my ek, fantastic sound for a B series, I think a K naturally would sound cleaner with it. Maybe i'll put it on my rsx sometime.

·
NORTH AMERICAS FASTEST EP
373 Posts
this is really the same thing....

I ordered mine today going to take the 3" huge can from vibrant off for this. I think it will be just as loud.

http://www.clubrsx.com/cr/VIB-SS9RM.html

I think I will mount it angled slightly upwards then add a slight bent tip on the end facing to the side and down like the js racing look on the s2000.... I feel it will sound pretty dope.

·
GO TWINS !
2,038 Posts
I ordered mine today going to take the 3" huge can from vibrant off for this. I think it will be just as loud.

http://www.clubrsx.com/cr/VIB-SS9RM.html

I think I will mount it angled slightly upwards then add a slight bent tip on the end facing to the side and down like the js racing look on the s2000.... I feel it will sound pretty dope.
Congrats !

have you heard mine/outdateds?

·
no seriously...
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
that's sex. ^ now sell it to me!... no really I have money in hand lol

·
NORTH AMERICAS FASTEST EP
373 Posts
Congrats !

have you heard mine/outdateds?
ahhhhh I fucking love that!!!!! With my built motor that is going sound so deadly. I imagined it would be something like that clip because my vibrant 3" Is not quiet by any means.

·
GO TWINS !
2,038 Posts
that's sex. ^ now sell it to me!... no really I have money in hand lol
Missed it, I had it forsale a few months back because it was shooting directly down onto my rear diffuser. After the original buyer flaked on me I had a change of heart and decided to keep it and modify the diffuser. :thumbsup:

·
no seriously...
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
damn I deffinately woulda picked it up.. but I support your change of heart.. anyway how is it with DD? and one last question and I'll leave you alone.. is it a burn's 24" resonator?

·
no seriously...
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
where you at mastergrade? we need some input! lol I need to piece an exhaust together

1 - 20 of 40 Posts