Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

burns exhaust?

Tags
burns exhaust
2K views 39 replies 9 participants last post by  Fresh_DC5S 
#1 ·
does anyone have any experience with a custom burns exhaust? thinking about ordering one in 3in.. but not sure of how loud it is for DD.. saw outdateds with the 24" resonator.. sounds great.. just wondering if anyone else has any input

#7 ·
I used one of their race mufflers on my ek, fantastic sound for a B series, I think a K naturally would sound cleaner with it. Maybe i'll put it on my rsx sometime.

#8 ·
this is really the same thing....

I ordered mine today going to take the 3" huge can from vibrant off for this. I think it will be just as loud.

http://www.clubrsx.com/cr/VIB-SS9RM.html

I think I will mount it angled slightly upwards then add a slight bent tip on the end facing to the side and down like the js racing look on the s2000.... I feel it will sound pretty dope.

#9 ·
I ordered mine today going to take the 3" huge can from vibrant off for this. I think it will be just as loud.

http://www.clubrsx.com/cr/VIB-SS9RM.html

I think I will mount it angled slightly upwards then add a slight bent tip on the end facing to the side and down like the js racing look on the s2000.... I feel it will sound pretty dope.
Congrats !

have you heard mine/outdateds?

#21 ·
alright I've been emailing back and forth with burns and they recommend I use the largest muffler they have which they said these 2 would be best.. sm300-625-17 and sm300-625-17-2s.. still waiting to here about a resonator size

#25 ·
well if it's as loud as mastergrades, you are going to attract cops regardless. that exhaust is almost as loud as my straightpipe

#28 ·
damn I might need 2 resonators then or at least one big ass one.. should that maybe quiet things down somewhat or? I don't mind it being loud.. just tolerable in the city.. it can be loud as all hell at wot for all I care ha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.