Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I got busted yesterday for speeding..I mean it was bound to happen sooner or later...redlined 3rd on a backroad and then let off...cop came around the corner and got me doing 69 in a 35....340 bones!! he wanted to bust me for having a Hawaii license in MA too. Thank god my best friends dad is a town selectman.

i know alot of people on here are all about speed but I dont hear much about getting busted??

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
literally every time i get pulled over I get a ticket!! I told the cop i had no money and I just graduated college...he looked at my car and then asked what I did...i was like uhhhh banker...he just shook his head..lol

·
Breast inspector by appt.
9,245 Posts
I wouldn't call 35 mph a backroad. I don't punch it unless it's at least 55 and definitely can't be a numbered highway regardless of speed limit.

G

·
Well, lucky you. As I can personally tell anybody, +20mph is a wake-up call. Though my car is faster than 95% than anything I run across these days, I am wiser now. Valentine-1 and just drive like you don't have to prove anything.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
damn...

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
yeah i seriously need a radar detector
Yeah, you just need to seriously slow the freak down. :rolleyes:

Can't imagine why my insurance rates are so high with this car even though my record is clean, 30 years old and married with multi-car discount through one of the cheapest insurance companies in the world....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.