Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well to start things off this is my first love, a 95 GMC Yukon. I got it on my 16th birthday.

After driving a gas hog for 1.5 years i had enough saved for a down payment on a fun car. I found an 06 RSX-S driven by a girl and it was immaculate.

after having it for a few months, i found myself backwards in a ditch after hitting an icey patch.

i was pretty lucky with the little damage that occurred and since my muffler was crumbled up I now had excuses to start the upgrades so i started with a race header, catback, intake, and K-pro

I then discovered the fun of autoxing so i lowered it, got a rear sway bar, and did the wheels white

i liked the look of the white wheels, but i got real sick of cleaning them every three days so i found some BBS RX's and a v-lip.

and this is how it sits now 2.5 years after buying it

·
ARC Magic FTW
4,987 Posts
Looks great man

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
nice

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
clean, good start. I always wanted to do auto-x but don't think my car would come out of it at the end. Maybe when i can afford a DD and turn this into a project car

·
Super Moderator
23,866 Posts
definitely heading in a good direction with it. Car is clean. Try to stay away from the ice lol

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks everyone, I am a lot more careful now on icey roads. Future mod plans are intake mani, and a much needed tune

1 - 20 of 20 Posts