Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
I DONT OWN AN RSX ANYMORE
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched for a while but couldn't find a good answer. I'm looking for a place to buy the a-spec kit painted EBP for the most reasonable price I can find. I'd like to find a place that has the kit and is willing to paint it so I dont have to go find a place to get it painted. If anyone knows a good place let me know, thanks.

·
Parts pusha
660 Posts
well if you buy it from the dealer it comes prepainted but if you dont have a connect there it will usually be expensive...

·
I DONT OWN AN RSX ANYMORE
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What about replicas? I dont mind a replica as long as the fitment is good and the paint is nice.

·
Jimbo's Cowering Employee
4,131 Posts

·
pain = gain
2,110 Posts
I got mine for $965 or so i think it was shipped from hondaacuraworld.. it's the real deal so as many have said before.. get what you pay for

·
Registered
81 Posts
i got mine at hondacuraworld thats a good price.. got lucky and got the 915 price! they shipped fast. but split it in two shipments :( go there.. its straight from honda

·
pain = gain
2,110 Posts
true true. i was wanting the aspec lip kit but cost so much TT
pay to play, overall it's a good deal.. I mean most cases if you get some replica fiberglass body kit you are going to have to have a body shop do more work on it and paint it that will probably run around the same price as the real deal.

friend and I installed the A-spec full lip kit ourselves and took us 4-5 hours.. that's just being careful and figuring things out the first time we could prob do it in 3 or less now if we did it again, paint matched perfectly for my DSM 03

·
Registered
10 Posts
would the a-spec front and back lips look alright with the type-r side skirts??
sorry if its a nood question but the a-spec sides look a lil lower than the type-r

·
06 PWP Type-S
1,267 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts