Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Blown
13,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to run k-pro but have the ability to have a stock ecu around so i can throw it in if i have a problem with my car and i can get it fixed, would it be a bad idea to go on ebay and buy a rsx-s ecu with k-pro already on it?

·
Registered
16,470 Posts
If u feel its worth it..

how is at a bad idea..

i dont see it as an economical idea..

if u think about its gonna cost ya what...almost a G Bar...

how much can go wrong on the car that would cost 1000?

castrophic failure pretty much, and at that point they will prob not warranty it ne way

·
I can drive up your rsx
29,087 Posts
You would also have to drive around with your immolbilizer off with kpro so u can easily put your stock ecu back in.

·
Blown
13,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
my mod list right now is just a k&n typhoon and soon a borla cat-back, would it be worth it to get the k-pro or just the reflash, i know the k-pro offers more potential and i can in the long run do more...

·
ArmenianCRSX Crew Founder
3,818 Posts
my mod list right now is just a k&n typhoon and soon a borla cat-back, would it be worth it to get the k-pro or just the reflash, i know the k-pro offers more potential and i can in the long run do more...
i started off with reflash and all i had was a cold air and that was enuf at that time...more mods = more needed power.

kpro dude.

·
ArmenianCRSX Crew Founder
3,818 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
377 Posts
Srry to thread jack, but I was thinkin about gettin the reflash and I was wondering if and when I took it into the dealer to get service done, if the hook up the scan tool will it show that its been messed with because Id rather not void my warrenty.

Edit: Just read post #10

1 - 16 of 16 Posts