Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Pretend Racecar Driver
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buy an rsx on wed hopefully.
Black, 162k miles, 6spd, k20a2, clean title, missing interior carpet and type r spoiler. Other than Hondata tune and ITR cams, it's all stock. I've previously owned two EG sedans, so I'm quite stoked that I'm stepping into this century lol

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Take it to a shop for a thorough engine inspection. Modded cars are usually beaten on; I'd never feel comfortable buying someone else's project.

·
1 of few active members..
147 Posts
Check the car over depends on what the price is, check all other maintainable parts and be sure to check oil levels and colour, if it looks brand new id be skeptacle, darker brown colour is what you want and make sure its within the levels on the dip stick

·
Knight Armament SR-635
36,643 Posts
Buy an rsx on wed hopefully.
Black, 162k miles, 6spd, k20a2, clean title, missing interior carpet and type r spoiler. Other than Hondata tune and ITR cams, it's all stock. I've previously owned two EG sedans, so I'm quite stoked that I'm stepping into this century lol
get you some and welcome to the form :fistbump:

·
Pretend Racecar Driver
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's my buddies daily, and used to be DC5 Tims? I guess he's on here or used to be..
Just trying to step into this century and gain a bit of power as well. Also, I should correct myself, it's a 2006 Type S, not 03.

·
Vietnamese Singer
28,049 Posts
Welcome to the forums, I know Tim from the forums, although it's been an awfully long time since I've seen him. I think he drives an STI now. Hopefully I'll see you around PDX sometime.

·
Pretend Racecar Driver
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm driving down to Eugene to get it today! Has a few small issues, but nothing major. test drove it last night, and man! what a difference between my eg's and this dc5!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts