Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its official i have sold my RSX, i wasn't on the boards too often but learned alot on here.

Im now on the search for a 350z to replace my RSX. Hopefully in the next few weeks.

Ill still be on here now and then since my father bought my rsx and im sure he will want to modify it and this is the place to do it.

Thanks for all the help over the past 4 years and good luck.

·
FDA Approved
668 Posts
Nice upgrade. Post some pics when you get it.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea he drives a F350 to job sites, and was looking for something to drive when he doesn't need the truck, and get good gas mileage and still have some fun.

And if anyone knows of anyone selling a slightly used 05 and up enthusiast or touring AT, give me a heads up, also any 06 leftovers, willing to travel for the right car/price. If i dont find anything in the next month or two ill probably just get an 07 enthusiast or touring depending on whats available.

·
king of rentals
48,362 Posts
Yea he drives a F350 to job sites, and was looking for something to drive when he doesn't need the truck, and get good gas mileage and still have some fun.

And if anyone knows of anyone selling a slightly used 05 and up enthusiast or touring AT, give me a heads up, also any 06 leftovers, willing to travel for the right car/price. If i dont find anything in the next month or two ill probably just get an 07 enthusiast or touring depending on whats available.
i've got a 3" exhaust off of a 06 350z...

i'm located in south florida, PM me if you are interested

·
Retired OG
100,341 Posts
So will your dad be surfing CRSX too? :) Good luck and good choice with your new car!
haha, ya tell him to sign up as DuncansDAD

·
I don't like you
18,158 Posts

·
I don't like you
18,158 Posts

·
American HP!!
25,617 Posts
1 - 20 of 92 Posts