Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i wanted to get an aspec rear lip for my car. i came across a local carbon fiber one thats molded to the bumper. im thinking of painting the bumper and lip ssm but leaving the bottom diffuser area carbon fiber. got the idea from another local member..think it would look cool if it works out how i think..this is what it looks like..above the silver line would be painted..below would stay c/f. any comments or ideas on this?? thanks

·
No Longer Blown...
3,429 Posts
I ALWAYS would look on ebay for a CF aspec rear lip to do this exact thing too. I could never find one, so now I'm working on a 05-06 conversion.
You should do it, i think it would look sick

·
wtfhax0r
7,507 Posts
you should leave the license plate area carbon fiber too!
yea, it would look like the cf mugen backplate thing.

SO THE VERDICT IS...

do your center diffuser cf idea and the license plate area cf.

/thread

·
SPOON FTMFW
2,450 Posts
Go for it , it will look so sick and like people have sed you should leave the license plate area carbon fiber too!!!! Post when its done

·
:lurk:
1,612 Posts
leave it as is. Then get a cf decklid, hood, front bumper, fenders, doors, dash, steering wheel, seats, and air freshner. That would be dope yo

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yesh, i was thinking of leaving the license plate area c/f also. thanks, i'll post up pics when its done soon. also getting 05-06 sideskirts and itr front lip..i think it will be a good combo.

·
:lurk:
1,612 Posts
a cf air freshner would be pimp dawg :pimp

1 - 17 of 17 Posts