Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know who imports the C-WEST body kit for the rsx?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah thats the type r kits(i think) i want the other C-west kit.

·
Registered
159 Posts
C-West has 2 kits

RSXRATED said:
Yeah thats the type r kits(i think) i want the other C-west kit.
sorry bro, that is the C-west kit... just the lip-kit. There's a more aggresive bumper-kit that looks a whole lot different. do a search :thumbsup:

·
Registered
649 Posts
I emailed the guy yesterday and he said they can get both C-west kits.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
P2Rsx

Yeah i know i want the more aggresive bumper kit. i did the convesion from yen to us dollars according to the c-west web sight.
GT wing 62,000 yen = 485.59
Hood 78,000 yen = 610
Rear bumper 52000 yen = 407.27
Side skirts 54000 Yen = 422.94
Front bumper = 563.41

I was a little confused about the front bumper because the is a few diffrent options but i think that this price is right . But also keep in mind that a us company that imports them is sure to jack up the prices. if anybody has any new info i would really like to hear it.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
i really want the c west kit also. the one that has the full front bumper replacement not just a lip kit. i think if the sides and back are a litttle over 400 each, and the front is like 550, maybe we can get the whole kit for like ~1500. i would be in on a gb or whatever if we can get it. let me know any info u guys get- steve

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
if you want the c-west kit that has the replacement front bumper, NOT the lip kit, importdevelopment is selling it for 2558$ plus shipping. he said from previous experiences with c-west it should arrive ~6 weeks. seems a little to pricey for me right now , but damn that kit is fuckin hot!

·
Registered
649 Posts
Yeah that's the going price for it. It depends on what my insursance is going to do for me, but i'll probally go back OEM and get some coilovers while i'm at it.

·
Registered
651 Posts
That is the whole kit, right? Is it possible to just order the front bumper and side skirts from them?? What's the price on all the individual pieces?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
dont have individual prices, but assuming for all 4 pieces and the price is 2558$, i would guess that the front alone is ~ 900, sides ~750 , and rear ~800. just a guess...if you really wanna know ask importdevelopment.com they are the ones who quoted this price for the full kit...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts