Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Fix it 'til it's broken
12,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about getting the C-West front lip and sides sometime in the next 6-8 months or so, but was hoping to get opinions on whether it would look good/bad to not get the two rear bumper attachments...i.e. just have the front lip and sideskirts with no rear bolt-on. I already have the car lowered 1.5" on 18" RH S7's and really don't want to replace my rear bumper or bolt-on the C-West pieces.

I think it would look alright, but am just looking for other opinions, especially from those who already have the C-West bolt-on kit. Thanks in advance.

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
Sig

·
Fix it 'til it's broken
12,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anybody? I know there are some people that have a setup similar to this....I'm just looking for some honest opinions.

·
r s x . n a t 1 o n
643 Posts
i have the full skirt kit and i think the rear fins just complete the look, but my gf says its ugly~ haha but I LOVEEE IT!!!

i guess you can go front lip and sides with no rear but imo it would look strange (if you look from behide) other than that i think it shud be allright. but still it's your car, do what you like :)

·
Fix it 'til it's broken
12,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How much did you pay to have everything painted....just a rough number if you don't know exactly off the top of your head.

I am kinda 50/50 on the rear skirts....I think they would complete the kit, but at the same time if I can get by without them and it look good, I will just go that route.

Thanks for the reply bud :thumbsup:

·
Go Lakers!!!
6,721 Posts
I'm thinkin about getting the whole lip kit this week or possibly after Chinese New Years... :laughing: I'm gonna go full lip kit cause i think the rear fins look pretty nice IMO :dontknow:

·
RED DRAGONS!!!
11,903 Posts
I have a GReddy front and OEM sides with no rear, I'll probably keep it that way too. I think it looks fine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts