Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
spikeysonic
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got a replica c-west front lip along with all the necessary assembly parts but no instructions so just wondering if anyone who has done it can provide some simple steps on what to do, as in do i have to take off the oem lip and where do i insert the screws and clips? no smart ass remarks plz, sorry i just picked it up too today and havent looked at it yet. plus im lazy and im gonna do it tomorw just seeing if i can get any suggestions before hand. thanks.

·
///M
5,299 Posts
jack the car up from the front mounting point, remove all the clips that hold the stock lip on, put the new lip on, put 2 screws on each wheel well and on the bottom in the middle of the front bumper there are 2 bolts that need to be removed 10mm, remove them and bolt the lip where those 2 bolts were. u may have to drill 2 holes on the lip's tabs if they dont have holes already. good luck

·
Registered
766 Posts
aznbeayst said:
jack the car up from the front mounting point, remove all the clips that hold the stock lip on, put the new lip on, put 2 screws on each wheel well and on the bottom in the middle of the front bumper there are 2 bolts that need to be removed 10mm, remove them and bolt the lip where those 2 bolts were. u may have to drill 2 holes on the lip's tabs if they dont have holes already. good luck
nuff said

·
keepn' it clean
2,555 Posts
i didn't use a jack when i installed mine. I just unbolted the old little lip, snapped this one into place, and then bolted it back up ( i think with 4 or 5 screws)

Fitment came out pretty good for a diy install on a replica

·
DC5spd
1,015 Posts
where did you get your replica and how much
im on a low budget..heheh

thanks
ric

1 - 10 of 10 Posts