Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which kit is better lookin for purl white RSX?

Clean C-west Full lip or Ings bodykit?

I wann choose from one of those, needed u guys help :)

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
They're both great looking kits, but I like the INGS better. You can't go wrong with either though! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ah... still cant decide... more ppl ! reply~ plz :)

·
My car sucks!
153 Posts
I just bought the c-west lip kit and i think it looks great, i wanted a clean look the anyone could recognize. If you want something a little more agressive go with the ing's kit

·
I see what you did there
12,635 Posts
depends how you put it together, ive seen some ugly ass c-west kits and some ugly ass ings...

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how am i put them together.. hmm im planning to get genuine either of them so the fitment will be perfect of couse paint job too
Ings Full kit? C-west Bodykit or Lip Kit... god.. its very hard to
decide.. u all know those are great kit.. by the way any of u seen
Rando kit? its nice too

·
I see what you did there
12,635 Posts
havent seen too many pics of the rando kit...

·
Registered
820 Posts
I like cwest kit better. In fact, it is my favorite kit and I getting one when the snow melts.

·
Registered
8,360 Posts
pnoiboldstar said:
heres my White Car with the Cwest Lip kit -minus the rear.
that's a bad pic of it.

·
Registered
492 Posts
type-s_driver said:
I just bought the c-west lip kit and i think it looks great, i wanted a clean look the anyone could recognize. If you want something a little more agressive go with the ing's kit
:iamwiths:

but personally between the two i like the ING more...that was the kit that i originally want but now i'm getting the buddy club 2

·
OG Photo Crew
20,269 Posts
I just ordered the ings kit i'll post pics when i get it in and after i install it .Like type s driver said c-west is like look at me i got a kit and ings is like what the fuck are you lookin at .

·
superdave!
274 Posts
Both are really nice and to be honest my opinion on the two change daily but for today i would say INGS

1 - 20 of 34 Posts