Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
WAHHHH!!!
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my injen cai kit didnt come with the instructions on how to remove the stock air box ( i have a base 02 rsx). if someone could please help me out that be great.

i took a look at it and i got a general idea of waht needs to come out but the box is pretty big and from pictures it just doesnt look like the whole thing comes out.

·
WAHHHH!!!
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys, got it all installed took me a little over 3 hours not to bad for a first time mod i supose, i did sit around reading the instructions a hundred times.

i love the sound it gives the motor, and i can definitly feel the difrence. i didnt how ever have to bend that battery mount like every said they had to. It fit perfectly with a good 5 mm at least clearence between 5th gear.

·
ArmenianCRSX Crew Founder
3,818 Posts
some1 refresh my mind.....ur supposed to leave the car in 5th or 4th while installing the cai?? im about to put my injen cai on so i dont wana mess it up this time

·
WAHHHH!!!
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
eh i kept everything just for monsoon season and ill probably throw it back in just for those months but im not even sure if ill even do that.

im also wondering if puting in fog lights is gona damper the cai performance? any body know?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts