Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeh or Neigh??

The best thing since sliced bread or sandpaper with a wooden handle??

I have a base model with eternal blue paint and the dust is bothering me. I do not have time to wash 5 times a week so I am looking at this product. Help..

·
Banned
9 Posts
You will hear good and bad opinions about this but I have found to get it a little dirty first, and then use only light pressure, and you save a lot of washing time. When you do wash, use the blade they have. It is giving sliced bread a run for its money.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
where can I find one..none of my local automotive stores have them in stock!

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes it does work alot better when it gets a little dirty. But I love it. Best 10 bucks I have ever spent.
Drew

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the information. Is the blade OK to use also?? I am just afraid of scratching the paint.

·
Banned
9 Posts
The blade is very safe to use, it is made of silicon. I feel much more confident using it rather than the duster. I have used it alot and never had a problem.

·
Future C.F.O.
2,271 Posts
Just make sure you don't have any LARGE dirt particles on your car before you use the duster. When you use the duster with those large particles, you can drag that along the paint of your car and scratch the surface. Just make sure the dust is actually dust and not pebbles or anything of that sort. And remember to share the duster rigorously after each stroke :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts