Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
now on two wheels
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i would like to see some pictures of as many exhausts as you all have (or links to pics) with the ITR rear lip. i have tried searching but it either comes up as just the rear lip or just exhaust not both. please post pics, want new exhaust but need something that wont rub on lip.

-Andrew

·
Registered
137 Posts
this would be great. i have the rear lip, but i am not sure wat consequences will come forth if i install the hks exhaust. I'm planning on putting something in between to help the melting, but a picture would be nice if anyone had it. hks with rear itr lip. thanks

·
EVO X
468 Posts
i have the hks exhaust and i want to get the itr rear lip too...but i heard it wont fit correctly...i heard that hks had to modify the exhaust to be straight so it can fit with the itr rear lip...if you look at dc5r hi power exhaust clip on hksusa.com the exhaust is straight no angled!!!

·
13.43 @ 105.43
2,213 Posts
Xtricate said:
Apexi N1, tight fit, u might need to lower it a bit.

shitty pic i know, sorry phone cam!

thats a nice fit...does anyone have a picture of the itr back lip with a 5 zigen fireball exhaust? i got my exhaust in but my itr kit doesnt come till friday...any pics , anybody?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.