Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ETRSX
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 02 base auto......want to put more mods on the ride.
what would u guys think, cam gears or crank pulley?

i want more power ..high and low end. can't afford turbo!

so far..i have AEM V2, thermal catback, using moble1 0w 20...using under the hood.

i need ur opinion!!!! :confused:

et

·
Registered
213 Posts
Header, Hondata and if you want underdrive pullies wait for the unorthodox racing ones to come out, it should be soon.

·
i-vtec.Do you?
1,595 Posts
THe underdrive aint worth it it dynos an extra 3-5 whp

·
Registered
213 Posts
I think those #'s were on the AEM underdrive set. I have not seen any dynos yet for the UR underdrives, but you are supposed to get better gains from them. I guess we will have to wait and see. As far as a release date goes, I had heard sometime in march or april.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I'm interested in the Unorthodox pullies myself. Hopefully they would be worth buying.

et, for you next mod, I recommend a header (shorty if you want to stay legal and want small gains and race if you want better gains, but are illegal since they eliminate the cat). I wouldn't get hondata for auto, because from what I read they don't count for much like the type-s or even gain near as much as the 5-speed.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I have the hondata on my auto and I think it gave the car a nice boost.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I'm not familiar with the venom, but hondata is an ecu flash that basically re-programs your ecu for better performance. You can go to www.hondata.com for all the details or search on here for threads about hondata, I'm sure there are plenty to look through.
I bought hondata through clubrsx and it was 595.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts