Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
JERI LEE F.I.
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my car lowered about 2finger gap front and rear. I have lifetime alignment through Firestone. Dont ask* haha along with that I have the SPC rear camber kit. Im still rolling on stock tires and I keep getting the feeling my car will slip. What settings do you guys on boards have them set it at? or should i adjust my camber arm some more and take it in?

·
Registered
164 Posts
stock tires suck balls try new tires after u worn down yours but anyways i have 2.4 all around and 0 toe just to save my tires from camber wear

·
GT30R > Traction
3,829 Posts
why would you have the same all around? just adding camber isn't going to keep your car from slipping......which really dosn't mean much, when is it slipping; is it while going around a corner, are you sure it isn't understeer that your feeling. -1.5 in the front and .75 in the rear will be fine for you. also the stock tires do suck and if you want better handling that would be one of the things I would change first. Toe you can leave at 0, I don't see any reason for you to toe out the front or toe in the rear.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.