Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Noncontributing member :)
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have 24 more units to do before I can get a real job and am sick of my lame ass one and am willing to photoshop to get a good one. Has anyone ever done this?

Can the transcripts be scanned and photoshopped, then reprinted and look convincing enough to get you a job? I'm willing to pay someone to do it if they are good enough.

·
Curious Gooner
3,710 Posts
No...

·
black and yellow ;)
972 Posts
yea thats a great idea

·
smokin since birf
12,363 Posts
haha, fucking retard.

yea, risk destroying your reputation before you even graduate...good idea man.

i remember i photoshopped a few report cards back in HS to save my ass from my parents...haha, worked like a charm.

·
Registered
10,311 Posts
I once photoshopped a doctor's excuse in high school to skip a day of school. They called the doctor's office, lol. Know what happened to me? I got suspended for a day, LOL. I think my parents and I were the only ones who realized the extreme irony of that situation.. (and my parents were pissed).

·
Sad_t3arZ
1,503 Posts
I once photoshopped a doctor's excuse in high school to skip a day of school. They called the doctor's office, lol. Know what happened to me? I got suspended for a day, LOL. I think my parents and I were the only ones who realized the extreme irony of that situation.. (and my parents were pissed).
haha i did the same thing. only they never called. got away with it for the whole semester

·
uunnggghhhh
14,263 Posts
lol i photoshopped half of my highschool report cards so my parents wouldnt get pissed.

i also tried to change the time on a note saying i could leave early.

it said 1:00, i tried to change it to 11:00.

the teacher saw me change it, but i insisted that i didnt change it & left. she called the office, i got suspended.

:rotfl:

·
Noncontributing member :)
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Even if you could photoshop the transcripts that won't help you if the job requires a sealed copy from the college.
i'm sure the envelope and marks could be fabricated. besides, how would the business know exactly what your school's envelope looks like? especially if it's a smaller school or one from further away. do you think they keep facsimiles on hand to compare with?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts