Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok the front piece in the grill that the A or H emblem attaches too. its is body color on the dc5

surely you can buy this piece, everybody says to get it painted but i dont want to leave my car at the damn shop for 3 days just for this.

cost to paint $115.00 surely i can buy it for a little more if not the same price.

·
Triple Fucking OG
1,258 Posts
i'm not sure but I think its part of the front bumper so you can't detach it, but I could be wrong.....

·
28,748 Posts
I think its a part of the bumper so you can't remove. Maybe buy some duplicolor and mask off and paint it yourself?:dontknow: Won't look as good though.

·
some guy
51,131 Posts
that front piece does not come off, i already tried.

·
the overrated fig shot
3,237 Posts
teg1gsr said:
ok the front piece in the grill that the A or H emblem attaches too. its is body color on the dc5

surely you can buy this piece, everybody says to get it painted but i dont want to leave my car at the damn shop for 3 days just for this.

cost to paint $115.00 surely i can buy it for a little more if not the same price.
buy what piece? the grill alone? i don't think that's an option. You either get it painted or buy the whole bumper.

·
...gOt boOst
1,645 Posts

Some minor fillings...

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts