Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
139 Posts
So I just failed as well so what I need to do is hook up the USB just go to Online > Set Readiness? And then don't turn the car off? and have some private inspection place do it for me? Does that sound about right?

· Registered
139 Posts
Well physically the CATs are not there, but the system said "READY" and then in Jersey Engine Misfire "UNSUPPORTED" and Fuel System " UNSUPPORTED" So most people just said go set the readiness and then don't turn off the car and let someone you "know" run the test for the car.

· Registered
139 Posts
you should be able to make them n/a also, meaning the obd2 test wont check any of them, because the ECU is telling the inspection station there is nothing to check, my buddy does this with his evo when i inspect it for him.
Is there any tutorial on that? I mean I was also informed that clearing DTC codes then setting readiness will also help the process but not 100% Guaranteed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.