Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
you should be able to make them n/a also, meaning the obd2 test wont check any of them, because the ECU is telling the inspection station there is nothing to check, my buddy does this with his evo when i inspect it for him.
Is there any tutorial on that? I mean I was also informed that clearing DTC codes then setting readiness will also help the process but not 100% Guaranteed.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Since you don't have any CEL's, I don't think clearing the DTC codes will do anything.

·
Registered
52 Posts
please noone say search because i have. k pro is now 4.4.4 and I checked all the information i could and all i can find is the set readiness on ECU for emissions after clearing the DTC's. however these are all old posts and older versions of k pro. I have had my rsx turbo'd since 2014 i believe and recently moved to a county that does e check. The evap is turned off due to the skunk2 manifold and the P0134 is turned off and my secondary O2 is capped off at the moment. i can have one fault code in my county so the evap will be obviously that so im going to try to find my secondary O2 and do the defoulder method and see if that works for the secondary code after enabling. in other words am i missing something with this set readiness option in the newer version of K pro or is that eliminated? At the end of the day my dad said if all else fails i can transfer the car to him. I dont really want to do that since we use the same insurance company and they think i drive a stock unmodified machine and then might question.

·
Registered
52 Posts
please noone say search because i have, bringing the thread back from the dead. k pro is now 4.4.4 and I checked all the information i could and all i can find is the set readiness on ECU for emissions after clearing the DTC's. however these are all old posts and older versions of k pro. I have had my rsx turbo'd since 2014 i believe and recently moved to a county that does e check. The evap is turned off due to the skunk2 manifold and the P0134 is turned off and my secondary O2 is capped off at the moment. i can have one fault code in my county so the evap will be obviously that so im going to try to find my secondary O2 and do the defoulder method and see if that works for the secondary code after enabling. in other words am i missing something with this set readiness option in the newer version of K pro or is that eliminated? At the end of the day my dad said if all else fails i can transfer the car to him. I dont really want to do that since we use the same insurance company and they think i drive a stock unmodified machine and then might question. I updated some options and I got 3 of the 4 completed. In theory the systems are ready and this should pass yes?
20200730_140529.jpg

·
Registered
52 Posts
please noone say search because i have. k pro is now 4.4.4 and I checked all the information i could and all i can find is the set readiness on ECU for emissions after clearing the DTC's. however these are all old posts and older versions of k pro. I have had my rsx turbo'd since 2014 i believe and recently moved to a county that does e check. The evap is turned off due to the skunk2 manifold and the P0134 is turned off and my secondary O2 is capped off at the moment. i can have one fault code in my county so the evap will be obviously that so im going to try to find my secondary O2 and do the defoulder method and see if that works for the secondary code after enabling. in other words am i missing something with this set readiness option in the newer version of K pro or is that eliminated? At the end of the day my dad said if all else fails i can transfer the car to him. I dont really want to do that since we use the same insurance company and they think i drive a stock unmodified machine and then might question.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Well I changed settings a mile down road from self kiosk then had my blue tooth tool connected and right when they all hit ok before it could throw a code I scanned it and it worked. Hope this may help someone in 2020 if they are searching. All systems were complete but evac.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts