Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
...it's too big
23,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, ive been debating on which front bumper i want for months now.. and have been see-sawing between the two.... but i think im liking the ings more now... BUT i hear its extremely low... so if its to low i cant get it cuz i need to get into my driveway...

anyways... can someone with EITHER the cwest full front bumper or the ings front bumper.... measure exactly how much clearance you have? preferably someone with goldlines or a 1.5" drop, but if not i guess i could just subtract the 1.5" from the total clearance if the person isnt dropped

thanks ahead of time :D

Drew

S

·
0 Posts
you can slide one foot underneath the front bumper then slip your other foot over and that's your ground clearance. the side skirts are just as low. the rear nothing to worry about.

·
...it's too big
23,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha thanks supra... i need like an actual measurement with a tape measure though because if i cant get into my driveway i cant get ings, thanks though man.. could anyone tell me in inches?

BTW im only talking about the front bumpers

8,021 Posts
if u just have lowering springs, you'll do fine going up and down a driveway as long as you angle it just a little. My driveway is horrible...I have a dip, then it goes up, then another dip. I occasionally scrape but my car is also almost slammed.

·
...it's too big
23,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DesertSilverRSX-S said:
if u just have lowering springs, you'll do fine going up and down a driveway as long as you angle it just a little. My driveway is horrible...I have a dip, then it goes up, then another dip. I occasionally scrape but my car is also almost slammed.
would you be a PAL and bust out a tape measure for me sometime? haha.. also how much are you lowered

1 - 8 of 8 Posts