Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I <3 Bewst
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basically I had my srs light on since I switched my gauge cluster. Acura did a diagnostic test on it and they said a code is being thrown because of a fuse not being pushed all the way (which they fixed) and then there are codes for my srs unit, side air bags on the drivers and passengers side and the front passengers air bag. They said it is from my car being in an accident and the only accident the car has been in is a very small fender bender where my sister accidently reversed into my passenger side door in the driveway going like 2-3 miles an hour, the airbags didn't even deploy. Keep in mind this happened after my srs light popped on. They said to replace the srs unit and the 3 airbags it will be 2300 bucks!!! Any help would be appreciated.

·
Breast inspector by appt.
9,245 Posts
Any time you disconnect the gauge cluster, the SRS light will come on when you put it back together. Do a search for the re-set procedure, should work if there aren't any damaged components.

·
I <3 Bewst
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats what I thought but they said they reset everything and got it to shut off but when they took it for a test drive again it popped on.:dontknow:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts