Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like the title says...... with the OEM fog lights can you make it shine like yellow yellow. the actually yellow that is. cuz i know the coLor is like regular white i believe? but i like the yellow shien look...... is bulbs that are only necessary to do this? i have no idea

:::shakes head:::: <-- newb.! :confused:

·
DNA all over bish!
10,639 Posts
I've seen some rides in which the fogs have the piss-yellow rally look. Has anybody also noticed the bright yellow foglights on the Lexus GS cars? They best way to imitate that is to get 3000k philips HID bulbs. They're actually 3000k bulbs! Take a look at hidtech's projects. Look for the yellow bulb conversion on one of their project cars. And check out their retrofitted RSX headlamps from Saratoga. Guess who? :D

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dont have the OEM fogs yet but i want a perfect fitment fog lights... do they have JDM (yellow) fogs to fit our holes perfectly? if they did i rather purchase those~!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
yes they have JDM fogs that are yellow, they are called ion. they go for about 400 bucks though. I want em, but 400 smackers is alot for foglights

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow thhat is alot..... where can you find these so called "IONS"

400 bux for ions...

200-300 bux for OEM fogs right? wouldnt it be cheaper to get OEM foggs and change the bulbs then?

yeah so where can u find these ions!

·
Registered
677 Posts
i just received mine...

rsxtc338 said:
Anyone try these bulbs yet? Wondering how "ion" looking they are. I have the hyper white version of them.
and i'm very disappointed. what a waste of $35.00. i was hoping that it would look like the lexus fog light color. yellow with a greenish yellow tinge. it's only a tiny bit yellower than the stock fog light bulb color. i think PIAA makes one that looks like the lexus color, but i'm not spending anymore money on bulbs.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
the jdm ION's have a yellow lense too. they cost alot, but they look just like the Lexus IS300 yellow fogs, i want em bad too

1 - 12 of 12 Posts