Neosakai 1
mikeszutu 1
deanob 1
WONG_89 1
Thanks for comin' out :coffee:

·
THETA POWER
18 Posts
a little story boys so come have a seat around the magic carpet.

So i was bored on the weekend had money burning a whole is my pocket so i went to nextmod and ordered my ISIS race exhaust for the gen coupe.

when i got there i parked beside the nextmod GTR sexy car but way to low to the ground walked into the shop and the only person near my weight was a girl that takes orders and answers the phones....7 ppl sitting in the 3 are workers the rest friends chatting....lol combined total weight minus the girl in my weightclass maybe 350lbs....lol

anyways when im leaving the owner of the gtr comes out starts up the car beside me and i had a crisis in my pants that thing is so damn loud and sounds so good. i have a video of it on my phone i will load it up to youtube and post the link...

will be starting a straight pipe crew with bryden soon all are welcome just get your shit right.

that is all no its time for cookies and milk.

·
Hello World
6,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
a little story boys so come have a seat around the magic carpet.

So i was bored on the weekend had money burning a whole is my pocket so i went to nextmod and ordered my ISIS race exhaust for the gen coupe.

when i got there i parked beside the nextmod GTR sexy car but way to low to the ground walked into the shop and the only person near my weight was a girl that takes orders and answers the phones....7 ppl sitting in the 3 are workers the rest friends chatting....lol combined total weight minus the girl in my weightclass maybe 350lbs....lol

anyways when im leaving the owner of the gtr comes out starts up the car beside me and i had a crisis in my pants that thing is so damn loud and sounds so good. i have a video of it on my phone i will load it up to youtube and post the link...

will be starting a straight pipe crew with bryden soon all are welcome just get your shit right.

that is all no its time for cookies and milk.

wow, what an intradesting tale.

·
bɹo˙ʎʇɹɐduoɯ&#4
10,428 Posts
:coffee: moving to Toronto next week.

not really, but jasonoff or whatever his fucking name is...he's banned for good
:gwavey: long time no see

·
Retired OG
147,491,194 Posts
lol for good! For making to many threads?
yeah shits annoying, sad to see a 2001 name go away :caremeterisatzero:

holy og s/c krew, whats up dude
just thought i would stop in for a cup of joe, sold the car late last year and dammit looking for another one...stupid RSX

·
Hello World
6,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah shits annoying, sad to see a 2001 name go away :caremeterisatzero:

just thought i would stop in for a cup of joe, sold the car late last year and dammit looking for another one...stupid RSX
How long you been a mod for, I haven't been in the s/c chat since I sold the car

1 - 20 of 1866 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.