Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· rawr
15,072 Posts
That's Nucking Futs!
meh... I still fill up only once a week lol

funniest shit is watching chicks reactions when I hit low boost :rotfl:

'OMFG... ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!"... boom... panties are insta-wet.

Thank you Bryden and Nick for enabling me with such awesomeness.

· rawr
15,072 Posts
i never understood why people buy awd porsche.. they should be rwd.. if i wanted an awd i'd look at an audi R8 or something..
I'd buy a porsche turbo (awd). Not a single fuck would be given.

· rawr
15,072 Posts
So serious question... if you bought a new car and on the 3rd day someone put a nice big door ding in the passenger door how pissed would you be?
I'd be mad, but not as upset as when my brand new 335i got keyed (deep) from the front fender all the way to the trunk on the passenger side after about 3-4 weeks of ownership.

· rawr
15,072 Posts
This fgt wore UGGs to last years lancerximpreza meet at speedstar. It's was 30+ degrees outside

Marcster and deanob can vouche
u mad he was stylin on u brah?

:rotfl: who the fuck am I kidding, the guy looked ridiculous :rotfl:

· rawr
15,072 Posts

· rawr
15,072 Posts
haha.. which navi did you get? the pioneer or kenwood?

should've kept your BMW!
I've got the shitty pioneer one too... and you're the 914,315,664,383,985th person to have said that :face:

lol you're a different story
:( when will it be mine turn to ball?

· rawr
15,072 Posts
lol don't feel bad about giving up the BMW. Gave mine up but I never really liked it to begin with.

you can ball when you stop modding cars lol, looking back on it it's a dumb thing to do.
Somehow I dont think I'll ever stop :( I may slow down as I get older, but I know that itch will come back in full swing... I'll probably end up as one of those old guys in their 50's with a veloster.

/life now?

they're actually gunmetal with a bluish tint :) when you clean off all the brake dust you'll see. There's no way I'd like the regular silver ones more, especially with the brake dust, lol

manually adjust what? lol
I think jerhu is talking about the leveler lol...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.