Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
261 - 280 of 1843 Posts

· #selfie
101,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #266 ·
I have not paid attention all class, this teacher is so boring he can put himself into a coma.

· alias tjkode
all them typical track day mods
5,813 Posts
I have not paid attention all class, this teacher is so boring he can put himself into a coma.
I had a prof that you couldn't hear because she spoke so quietly.

So they put her in the ampitheatre room and she wore a mic.

Unfortunately, upon hearing her own voice, she would speak even quieter, and her voice over the speakers was merely a whisper.

Needless to say, I lasted about 2 classes, and didn't go back for the rest of the semester. Didn't bother showing up for the exam either.

Wrote an equivalency test the start of the next semester. Yeah, could have saved myself $400 on that one :mad: Fk you Microsoft Access 101. You don't deserve to be a course because you are a shitty database and nobody likes you.

· #selfie
101,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #268 ·
I had a prof that you couldn't hear because she spoke so quietly.

So they put her in the ampitheatre room and she wore a mic.

Unfortunately, upon hearing her own voice, she would speak even quieter, and her voice over the speakers was merely a whisper.

Needless to say, I lasted about 2 classes, and didn't go back for the rest of the semester. Didn't bother showing up for the exam either.

Wrote an equivalency test the start of the next semester. Yeah, could have saved myself $400 on that one :mad: Fk you Microsoft Access 101. You don't deserve to be a course because you are a shitty database and nobody likes you.
This guy is a good teacher n knows his stuff, just man his voice and the way he talks is torture.

If you say hi to him I swear 5 seconds pass for his brain to process to reply hi back...

· alias tjkode
all them typical track day mods
5,813 Posts
This guy is a good teacher n knows his stuff, just man his voice and the way he talks is torture.

If you say hi to him I swear 5 seconds pass for his brain to process to reply hi back...
Beuller....... Beuller.......... Beulller....... :laughing:

· bɹo˙ʎʇɹɐduoɯ&#4
23,622 Posts

· bɹo˙ʎʇɹɐduoɯ&#4
23,622 Posts
How I met your mother is pretty friggin hilarious. I just started watching it.
Have you been living under a rock for the past 6 years? :fuu:

261 - 280 of 1843 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.