11,055 Posts
Omg I have the most amazing news

wait for it...

I cant believe it...

Spoiler:
I won a coffee in roll up the rim to win :run:

· Living Legend
26,943 Posts
Idiot selling a Sunfire on kijiji says he DOES NOT want to trade for RSX and other Honda cars. Says it like he has had offers.......

04 sunfire sportec, good shape only has 146xxx kms on it, 5spd manual,car works perfect never had any problems, very well maintained car, oil changed every 5000kms, has a 2.2L ecotec engine,
I do not want to trade for: Honda civic integra cobalt prelude acura rsx hatchback celica toyota mazda nissan cavalier

Has a sunroof, after market cherry bomb exhaust, cold air intake, front strut bar,sony CD deck with two 320watt 6x9 speakers, great on gas, no rust on it, currently has winter tires on steel rims, will come with stock alloy wheels with new all season tires on them. MVI is good until august 2013, if interested call or text 1902-483-5583 or email, Brand new front bumpers are only $80 for this car. I'm open to offers, come take it for a test drive this week!

http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...upe-only-146xxxkms-2400OBO-W0QQAdIdZ366113344

· Hello World
27,367 Posts
Idiot selling a Sunfire on kijiji says he DOES NOT want to trade for RSX and other Honda cars. Says it like he has had offers.......

04 sunfire sportec, good shape only has 146xxx kms on it, 5spd manual,car works perfect never had any problems, very well maintained car, oil changed every 5000kms, has a 2.2L ecotec engine,
I do not want to trade for: Honda civic integra cobalt prelude acura rsx hatchback celica toyota mazda nissan cavalier

Has a sunroof, after market cherry bomb exhaust, cold air intake, front strut bar,sony CD deck with two 320watt 6x9 speakers, great on gas, no rust on it, currently has winter tires on steel rims, will come with stock alloy wheels with new all season tires on them. MVI is good until august 2013, if interested call or text 1902-483-5583 or email, Brand new front bumpers are only $80 for this car. I'm open to offers, come take it for a test drive this week!

http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...upe-only-146xxxkms-2400OBO-W0QQAdIdZ366113344
I bet dbro will buy that and try to flip it for 54k

· Hello World
27,367 Posts
Hello,

I am interested in your Pontiac Sunfire you are selling. I recently purchased a Hyundai Veloster for my son but he does not like the car. He said he really wanted a Sunfire. I am willing to trade you my Veloster for the Sunfire on one condition, you remove the "grow a pear/pair" sticker and fill it up with gas.

I look forward to hearing from you, thank you.
email sent

· Living Legend
26,943 Posts
But serious question.

How is the buddy club exhaust for the RSX?

I need a new one. I have this gay ass Magnaflow Muffler on my car that i hate. its like the size of a football and scrapes on everything because it doesn't fit right.

It came with the car.

· Yowtai Pedobear in Action
21,552 Posts
But serious question.

How is the buddy club exhaust for the RSX?

I need a new one. I have this gay ass Magnaflow Muffler on my car that i hate. its like the size of a football and scrapes on everything because it doesn't fit right.

It came with the car.
google the youtube clips..
i personally dont like it

· Yowtai Pedobear in Action
21,552 Posts
Guys still talking about another persons car? That topic is getting a little old. Who cares what car anyone buys.

:coffee:
a friend won't let a friend buy a veloster.. :ca:

61 - 80 of 1843 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.